Data Infovision is now ISO 9001:2008 certified company and we strictly follow their guidelines.
At Data Infovision we monitor different aspects of a service, process or facility to detect, correct and ensure that quality standards are being met. Our paraprofessional experts who, in support of and under the direction of quality engineers or supervisors, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects.
Quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirements. Quality assurance helped us to get rid of defective products and boost customer satisfaction. It is essentially required to increase customer confidence and a company's reliability, to increase work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with others.
Our Quality Assurance Analyst has following skills:
- Able to define and interpret the plan-do-check-act cycle and improvement models.
- Understand basic management tools.
- Know several business quality functions.
- Understand underlying principles and terminology associated with the efficiency processes.
- Understand the roles of internal and external clients.
- Define basic reliability concepts.
- Able to work in a team environment.