We provide solution to our clients which help them to manage their content and resolving complexities. CMS is designed to add, update and delete the content and to manage admin of the website.
Our CMS solutions offer following features:
Standard CMS Solution:
Our Standard CMS Solution comprises of most extensive and cost effective content management and publishing solutions that will give you total control over your website content, images and helps to publish multiple content types on your online websites that too without any special technical skill.
Professional CMS Solution:
The Professional Solutions offered by us are mostly appropriate for businesses that have complex processes i.e. they need solution that fits according to their space. We provide out of way solutions to our clients that can meet their requirements. The components provided by us are easy to install, flexible and are more secure with a very easy user interface.
Popular Content Management Systems:
We provide solutions that are developed on some of the popular CMS frameworks as Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc. These frameworks help in reduction of development time as well as cost of implementation resulting into increment of ROI of the client.
- Standard templates (CSS Driven) W3C compliant.
- Browser based content creation and modification.
- Web based content creation and modification.
- Unlimited sections, categories and sub-categories can be created to organize content.
- Multiple languages support.
- User and Group Management provide facilities for website administration.
- Manages the media items like images in folders.
- Scheduler to execute time-bound activities without human intervention.
- Additional component like news, polls, link directory for enhanced functionality.
- Extensive reports to measure content popularity.
- Content Caching to optimize server resources.
- Search Engine Friendly URL's for better SEO.
- Extensive "Meta Data" support to facilitate complex content classifications and associations.
- Cross website syndication through the use of RSS technology to PULL and PUSH content with partner websites and applications.