We provide at Data Infovision - high level of accuracy, timely deliveries, total confidentiality and cost effective virtual assistant services.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant (VA) is a very skilled, professional, independent contractor who works remotely either from their home or in an office, using the high-technology tools of today.
Who needs a VA?
Below are few signs to help you identify whether you need a VA to assist you in increasing and growing your business:
General Administrative Services
- You skip some of your appointments and events due to shortage of time even if you have scheduled it
- You are having many projects, but you aren't really sure where to begin.
- With the passage of each day you're falling further behind for your project deadlines.
- In case you lack the support system to fulfill fast growing clients demand.
- If you got less staff to satisfy your customers with fast turnaround.
Monitoring and response of E-mails, regular mailings, scanning all the important data, PO entry, shipping of products etc.
Internet research for read and unread emails, pricing of product comparisons and other valuable data.
Word Processing & Data Entry
Typing of your data (numeric and alpha) in a contact information form. Spreadsheet or any other database program from hard copies and online websites. Typing, editing, and formatting of business reports, correspondence, proposals and resumes.
And so on.
We offer an inclusive price so there is no need to pay below mentioned indirect costs
- Office space and furniture